Friday, April 3, 2015

Birthday Balloons

The entire C.C. Designs April release went live in the store yesterday, but today I am showing a couple of cards I created with some of the new images!

Check out the adorable new Roberto's Rascals Birthday Twila!


I chose some patterned paper from the Maja Designs Vintage Spring paper pad.  I used that same paper to paper piece her party hat.


I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I used a clear Wink of Stella glitter marker to add some shimmer to her balloon and used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks.  


I added a strip of the same patterned paper to the inside of the card and stamped a sentiment from the new HB2U sentiment stamp set.

My next card features the new Pollycraft Sweetheart!


This time I chose some patterned papers from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper pad.  I used the largest die from the C.C. Designs Cutters Make a Card #4 die set to create my image panel.  The sentiment is from the new HB2U stamp set.  


I stamped theimage in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I used a clear Wink of Stella glitter marker to add the shimmer to her balloons.  

Be sure to head on over to the C.C. Designs blog to check out my fellow design team members' creations with he new products before you head to the store and do some shopping! 




7 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, I love your cards, they are so adorable! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are totally adorable!!! I wish I had half of your coloring talent!!! You do amazing work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are just superb honey!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, the little girls are precious. They look like they could step off of the page and charm my socks off! Love that Chubby cheek sweetness. I also like how you brought the pattern paper background to the party hat. That really tied it all together. Your coloring and design are superior. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. elles sont adorables et très belles toutes les deux, quel goût!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty darn cute GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!