Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Love Bug


Today I am sharing with you a card I created with one of the newest images to the C.C. Designs Pollycraft line.  Please meet Spot! Isn't she the cutest little bug you ever did see?!

LoveBug-KO

I knew I wanted to piar her with that sentiment from the new Pollycraft Valentine Sentiment stamp set and it was that sentiment that was actually the inspiration for this design.   I wanted Spot to be "caught" so I found THIS mason jar template that I re-sized and printed out onto white card stock.

LoveBug-B-KO

I colored the mason jar with the following copics:

C07, C05, C05, C03, C01, C00, colorless blender

I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks and I made her wings and headband shimmer with a clear Wink of Stella marker.  I also added some Glossy Accents to her glasses to make them glossy. 
  
Here are the copics I used oto color the image:

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R12, R20, R30
hair - E35, YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20
clothing and headband: V29, RV25, RV23,YR68, YR61
wings: 708, YY02, Y00

If you have not yet checked out the line of Pollycraft stamps, be sure to do so!   There are so many cute rubber stamps from which to choose!

5 comments:

  1. magnifique géométrie avec des couleurs très gaie et cette petite coccinelle est trop mignonne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Yourcoloring is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is so great. Love the image, and your colouring is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!