Saturday, January 3, 2015

C.C. Designs January Release Day!

Today is the day the C.C. Designs January release has launched and is now available in the C.C. Designs online store!  I am so happy to have re-joined this team!  Such a cute release and so much fun to color!  

I have one more card to share with you today and this card features the new Pollycraft Rain!


I die sponged on the rain drops using a stencil  onto the card base.  I then die cut the stitched image panel, die cut a circle from that, and then stamped the sentiment from the new Valentine Sentiments stamp set before popping adhering it onto the card base with foamtape.   I die cut the clouds and used my copics to add some dimension (C01 and C00).



I stamped my image and colored her with copics and used a black and a brown General's pastel chalk pencil to add some shadows.  I blended with a blending stump.   I used a white gel pento outline the hearts on her umbrella, to add the trim to her skirt and to add the freckles to her cheeks.  I fussy cut her out and layered her onto the card partially over the oval opening.   

Copics I used:

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R02,R20, R30
hair - E37, E35, E53. E51
shirt - E43, E41
skirt, hair bows and boots - 
umbrella - BG78, BG75, BG72, R59, R29, R24, R05, C09, C07, C02, C01
frog - YG17, YG13, YG11

Now head on over to the C.C. Designs blog to check out some additional creation by my fellow design team members before you go shopping over at the C.C. Designs store! 




4 comments:

  1. Love your sweet card! I think I need her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh que c'est adorable, ce parapluie avec ces coeurs et la petite grenouille sont craquants! tous mes meilleurs voeux pour 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! You have great coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!