Saturday, May 23, 2015

Time to Party

Happiness is a 3 day weekend and some stress free time to do a little crafting! 
Today I created a birthday card featuring one of the newest C.C. Designs images called Swiss Banner Heidi and the coordinating Cutter Banner Heidi Outline Die.


I used the the little banner dies that come with the outline die and some twine to create the banner.   
I added the dots and stripes on the banners with a white gel pen.   The sentiment is from the C.C. Designs HB2U sentiment set. 


I colored the image with copics and Generals Pastel Chalk Pencils.  Again.  I used a white gel pent o add the polka dots to her clothing.   




3 comments:

  1. So very beautiful.
    I love everything about this card hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is she and beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh j'adore la géométrie des petits fanions c'est trop mignon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!