Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Day 3 - SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks

Welcome to Day 3 of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks of the May release that will launch in the online shoppe this Friday at 6:00 PM EST! 

Today we have lots of goodies for all of you bookworms out there!  Introducing I Like Big Books, Read Between the Lines, and SugarCuts -  Brainy Bookmarks!

I started by die-cutting the bookmark twice with the SugarCuts - Brainy Bookmark....once with kraft card stock and once with red card stock.   I embossed the kraft bookmark and then trimmed the red bookmark and layered it over he kraft bookmark.   I stamped the sentiment from the I Like Big Books stamp set and then used the little star from the Read Between the Lines Stamp set to stamp the lines of stars,   


This cute little book work is from the Read Between the Lines stamp set. I colored him with copics and added Glossy Accents to his big 'ol nerdy glasses.   I used and accessory stamp from the same stamp set to create the lines below him.




Remember our entire May Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, May 15th at 6:00 PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the I Like Big Books stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our May Product Release will be announced on Monday, May 18th.


  


24 comments:

  1. Beautiful book mark! Such a cute sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Kim I LOVE your work AND your sense of humour! This bookmark IS AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little bookworm is too cute, love your bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just the cutest bookmark Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful bookmark! so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute bookmark. I Love today's release peeks. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THIS!!!! And I need one......we'll probably about five. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable!!! I think I need this set and the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific bookmark! I love how you embossed the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your bookmark! I need this set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an adorable bookmark! The bigger the book, the better, I say! That little worm is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable bookmark! That bookworm is such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh, I really want to win this set. It's just what I need for my Women's Summer Bible Study. The sentiment, "I Like Big Books and I cannot lie," is perfect to use with our Bibles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adore this die set and the sentiments in the stamp set make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like big books too. Starting Lord of the Rings. Really excited about these sets. Bookmarks galore to make as gifts, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!