Thursday, May 7, 2015

C.C. Designs May Release

When we as stampers fall in love with image, we want it right then and there.  We at C.C. Designs get it.   So there will be no waiting for the May release.   None at all.   Today we are not only showing you some of the new, we are launching them in the store RIGHT NOW! 

I've decided to introduce you to "Little Cloudy" and the coordinating die set which is my favorite from the release!


I used the new Half Oval die set and die cut the blue panel.   I popped that layer up with foam and adhered it over the white card stock base.   Not only did I die cut the Little Cloudy image with the coordinating die, I also used the accessories dies that come with that die to set to create the clouds an the rain drop.  did you notice that teensy tiny little heart in the top cloud?  So sweet!  The sentiment is from the Spring Sentiments stamp set.  


I used a white gel pen to add the polka dots to her rain boots and to add her freckles.  I then added Glossy Accents to her boots, her rain jacket, and the rain drops to make them shine.

Now head right on over to the C.C. Designs blog for some additional inspiration from my fellow design team members who have created projects using more of the new images,  Then, you head right to the C.C. Designs online shoppe where you can purchase any or all of the new images your heart desires!  



4 comments:

  1. This little sweetie is coloured beautifully, such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, I love the way you've used the half oval die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. trop belle cette carte encore!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!