Monday, May 25, 2015

Creative Color Challenge #1

Calling all you color challenge addicts!   SugarPea Designs is happy to announce that we will now be hosting a monthly color challenge with a prize up for grabs for one lucky participant!   Welcome to our first Creative Color Challenge and the colors for our first challenge are pink, kraft, yellow, and green!

I decided to make a sweet little tag for a baby gift:


I used the SugarCuts - Gift Tag to die cut the tag.  I attached the white grosgrain ribbon with a yellow button and some hemp cord.  Now I can't tell you from where those patterned papers come since they were just scraps I had.  That is the beauty of these color challenges.  You can use up your scraps! 


I used the Welcome Baby stamp set to stamp the onesie and the heart and "girl" across the chest.   I then die cut the onesie with the SugarCuts - Welcome Baby Accents.  I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the tag from the Bundle of Joy stamp set.  I popped the onesie up with foam dots and used a white gel pen do some faux stitching along the circular panel.  



The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the colors provided.  SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • Upload to the SugarPea Designs blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: CCC1 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz in the SugarPea Designs blog
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15

Now head on over to the SugarPea Designs blog for a list of designers who have  card to share for some crafty inspiration before you tackle the sketch yourself and play along! 







2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!