Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sneak Peek of the C.C. Designs February Release

The day has come when I can finally give you a sneak peek of the new C.C. Designs February release!  Today I am sneak peeking one of the new Pollycraft images called "Elfie."


Isn;t she sweet?   I kept the lay out pretty simple, but notice the polka dotted paper behind her?  I used the new C.C. Designs Dots Stencil to create that!  I tacked my stencil down over a piece of red card stock with some painters tape and then smooshed my Versamark ink pad all over it.  I removed the stencil and sprinkled on some white embossing powder and then heat embossed.     I used a couple of die from the new Make-a-Card #4 die set to create the sentiment panel and the little hearts.   I stamped a sentiment from the Chilled Out sentiment stamp set in Momento tuxedo black ink.   


I colored my image with copics and then used a white gel pen to color in the dots on her hat,.  I used a clear and red Wink of Stella glitter marker to make her clothing shimmer. 

Head on over to the C.C. Designs Blog for some additional sneak peeks of some of the images being released!  The entire release will be available in the C.C. Designs store at noon on Saturday, February 7th!    



2 comments:

  1. qu'elle est jolie comme un coeur cette petite poupée, une carte adorable encore!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!