Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Texter

It's Day 2 of the C.C. Designs sneak peeks of the February release and today we are showing off some of the new images from the Roberto's Rascals  line of stamps!  

Introducing Erica Texting!


This little texter reminds me of my daughter.   I decided to keep the design clean and simple.  I used the new C.C. Designs Make-a-Card #4 die set to create the banners under the sentiment panel.  I heat embossing the "OMG" from the new "Teen Sentiments" stamp set.  



I stamped my image in Momento tuxedo blackink and colored her with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add the stripes to her shirt and the polka dots to her head band.   

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, BV000, R02, R20, R30
hair - E37, E35, E51, E50
shirt - C3, C2, C1, R39, R37, R35
pants - C9, C7, C5, C3
sneakers - BG13, BG11, BG10, C1

Head on over to the C.C. Designs Blog to see some additional sneak peeks from my fellow DT members!  The February release will be available in the C.C. Designs online store this Saturday at noon! 


7 comments:

  1. What a great card. Loving the image and how you colored her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic clean and simple card - awesome in fact

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat card. I LOVE you Copic coloring - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image and the coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card!!! I can appreciate the texting theme, I have 3 teenage boys!!! Your coloring is truly amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. magnifique colorisation, quelle carte, elle est magnifique!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!