Saturday, February 7, 2015

C.C. Designs Release Day!

The C.C. Designs February release is available NOW in the in C.C. Designs online shoppe
To celebrate, I have colored up one of the new Roberto's Rascals imaged called Shopping Erika!


This image just screamed "PAPER PIECING" to me so I chose some patterned paper from the Little Yellow Bicycle "Just Because" paper pad and paper pieced her shirt and the shopping bags.   


I colored the rest of the image with copics and used a white gel pen to add the freckles to her cheeks and the polka dots to one of the shopping bags.  

skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R02, R20, R30
hair - E27, E35, E53, E51
jacket - R59.R29. R2, R05
pants 0 B99, B97, B95, B93
shoes - R59, R29

Head to the C.C. Designs blog to see all of the new images and some inspiration from my fellow DT members before you head to the store to shop! 





5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and your colouring is amazing! (I wish I had Copics!) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whaouuuuuuuu quelles magnifiques papiers et couleurs, et cette jeune shopeuse radieuse, une superbe carte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this card look so fantastic, and i love the image and how you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! What an awesome card!!! And your coloring is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!