Saturday, February 21, 2015

RS154 - Special Delivery

I have not played along with a challenge outside of my design team work in quite a while.  I loved the simplicity of the new Retro Sketches #15 so I decided to play along with some of my SugarPea Designs goodies.  


I started by using the SugarPea Designs SugarCuts - Notched Heart Journal Card.  I popped the die cut up with foam dots over another white panel that I matted with black.  I then ran the same die through the Big Shot and this time saved 3 of the little heart from the negative cuts.  I popped thise 3 hearts up with foam dots and placed them back into the die cut.   The sentiment is from the SugarPea Desigs Special Delivery stamp set.  I stamped it in Momento Luxe Love Letter ink, matted with black card stock and layered over red card stick.  


 

Here is a side view so that you can see the dimension of the card. 

Here is the sketch:




3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!