Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Thinking of You

Checkin' in to share with you a card I created with some of the 
newest products in the C.C. Designs store.  

Febstorepost-KO

I started by using the new C.C. Designs Dots Stencil and some embossing paste to create the background.  I steered clear of stencils for a long time..........too long.  Now I love them!  If you haven't tried them, you should!   You can use embossing paste, inks, watercolors, and gelatos with them!  They are so much fun!

I stamped the Pollycraft Pixie image in Momento tuxedo black ink and colored her with copics.  I used a clear Wink of Stella glitter marker on her wings and the undercoat of her dress.   I used a white gel pen to add freckles to her cheeks and the polka dots on her dress to echo he polka dots of the stenciling.   I dotted the dandelion with glue and sprinkled with Twinklets Diamond Dust.

Febstoreblog-b-KO

hair- C9,C7, B24
skin - E11, E21, E00, E000, R02, R12,
clothing - YR18, YR16, YR12, Y08, Y04, Y02



2 comments:

  1. So adorable. As always your coloring looks amazing!!! You inspire me to keep working on improving mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. que c'est mignon tout plein, c'est gai et adorable, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!