Monday, September 6, 2010

From one chick to another

I made this card for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #84.  You can check it out on Karen blog here.


I wanted to make something in fall colors so here's what I did!  I colored the leaves on the tree in red, orange and yellow tones.  I added some Tim Holtz distress inks to the white card stock   I think the buton and twine pull the look all together!  What do you think?!


Card stock:  Stampin Up riding hood red, early espresso, always artichoke, and Papertrey Ink's stampers select white
Designer paper: October Afternoon's Fly a Kite
Ink: Stampin up chocolate chip, Tim Holtz distress inks in antique linen and tea dye, Momento tuxedo black


Tools: Stampin up markers, Stampin Up punches in scallop trim border and scallop edge border
Stamps:  all images and sentiment by Amuse Art Stamps
Accessories:  button and twine

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! great distressing and I love the button embellie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious!! LOVE the DP you used and well, just everything else. Great layout too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Kim. I like your fall colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!