Thursday, September 16, 2010

SC298 Sympathy

Still working on a box of sympathy cards for someone and this week's sketch challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers game me the inspiration I needed to put together another card.  I just love Stamin Up's Watercolor Trio stamp set.  It is so versatile and it is often my "go to" stamp set for many occasions!

Stamps: Stampin Up's Watercolor Trio
Card Stock: Stampin' Up's perfect plum and chocolate chip, Paper Trey Ink's stampers select white, DCWV's Latte Matstack
Ink: Stampin' Up perfect plum and old olive
Tools: Nestabilities oval
Accessories: Papertrey Ink's button and twine

1 comment:

  1. Kim,

    This is such a beautiful card and a great layout. The perfect plum & old olive really compliment each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!