Sunday, September 12, 2010

SSSC85 Apples for Teacher

This was my entry for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challege #85   The crystal effects is still drying on my apples as you can see form this photo, but I have a busy day ahead of me and I wanted to submit my entry before the chaos of the day begins!  I am loving the versatility of background stamps.  The designs on the old olive card stock is from a Papertrey Ink background stamp and alphabet background stamp is by Stampin' Up.  I masked the apples before stamping the background.

Stamps:  Papertrey Ink's Background Basics: Retro and Teacher's Apple, Stampin Up A-Z
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black and Stampin Up old olove and real red
Card Stock: Stampin Up real red, old olive, basic black, and whisper white
Punch:  Stampin Up scallop edge border
Accessories: crystal effects

4 comments:

  1. Those apples are so fun ... and the masking is such a great idea ... fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! If any of my student were to give me a card like this they'd become my instant favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! We're looking for papercrafters to join us by entering exciting challenges at Papercraft Star. All the challenges are posted way in advance to give everyone a chance to get their project ready. The public and participants can vote for their favorite projects (that win People's Choice Awards) and we also feature fantastic give-aways from our sponsors. We hope you'll come over and join us today at http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com We're right in the middle of a $25.00 gift certificate give away just for becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!