Friday, September 10, 2010

Beautiful Blooms Thank You

I am always drawn to cards with a vintage feel to them, but it is never what I create. However, when my UPS guy was kind enough to deliver my new box of goodies from Papertrey Ink, I put my new things to good use and this is what I came up with tonight.

Card Stock:  PTI stampers select white, SU cherry cobbler and more mustard
Ink: SU cherry cobber and crumb cake, PTI ripe avacado, Tim Holtz distress ink in antique linen
Stamp Sets: Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms II, PTI Background Basics: Text Style, SU Watercolor Trio, SU Because I Care
Tools: PTI Sprial Notebook Page die
Accessories: twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Kim,

    Very pretty! I love your color combo. Cherry Cobbler rocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!