Sunday, September 12, 2010

Watercolor Trio Sympathy

I am LOVING Papertrey Ink's background stamps!  I took me a few tries to figure out how to line them up correctly, but I've got it down now!  LOVING their spiral notebook page die as well!  I was asked to make a box of sympathy cards and this will be one of the cards in the set.  I sponged some crumb cake ink around the edges of the notebook page after stamping the text in the same color before adding the flowers.  I also used a white gl pen to add a little pop to the background stamp on the plum pudding card stock.   
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink's Bacground basics: retro and background basics: text style, Stampin' Up's watercolor trio and teeny tiny wishes
Ink:  Stampin Up perfect plum, old olive, and crumb cake
Card stock:  Papertrey Ink's plum pudding and stampers select white, Stampin Up crumb cake
Die:  Papertrey Ink spiral notebook page
Accessories: sponge, white gel pen, and button

1 comment:

  1. Kim,

    This is just stunning! Love the perfect plum and crumb cake combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!