Saturday, July 10, 2010

Top Note Gift Card Box

Here's a great way to present a gift card to someone as a gift that makes it seem all the more special!  I found directions to make this box here:  Top Note Gift Card Box video tutorial

I used pretty in pink card stock for the box and top notes and layered it with DSP.   I stamped the cake from the Happy Moments stamp set onto watercolor paper with StazOn ink and used my watercolor crayons to color the image. Chocolate chip gosgrain ribbon ties it all together!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Welcome to Blog Surfing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the idea..i would like to keep it in mind and will use it for the design of Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a generous person to have posted so many terrific ideas in your "Anything But A Card " section. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please add the Pinterest symbol to your blog? I am sure many of your readers would appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!