Friday, July 9, 2010

Sunny Summer Thank You Card

Given that Stampin Up has gone through a color renovation, I wanted to put my new Color Coach to good use.  I started with daffodil delight and used the colors recommended to pair with that. This was the result and I love it! You can't go wrong with a 3D flower!




Supplies

Card stock: whisper white, daffodil delight, early espresso, and cherry cobbler
Ink: cherry cobbler, summer sun
Ribbon: old olive satin ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, top note die, elegant bouguet embossing folder, nestabilities small scalloped circle dies, 1" circle punch, sponge
Stamp Set:  I Care




2 comments:

  1. Great card. I may have to CASE this one. Nice use of the new products. Thanks for blessing my day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright cheery card! :) tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!