Saturday, July 10, 2010

Acrylic Post-it Note Stand

I made this acryllic post-it note stands to sell at a craft fair and all 20 sold within 2 1/2 hours!  I charged $5, but suspect that I could have charged more.  I bought the 4x6 acryllic frames for 89 cents at the Christmas Tree Shop, the pens at Staples, and the post-it note pads at Target.  They are easy to make! 




I simply used my SNAIL adhesive to adhere some DSP to the frame and then embellished with ribbon and in this case, the sweet pea felt embellishments. I used some sticky strip to attach the post-it note pad. Once the pad is depleted, a new pad can esily be added with some double sided tape. I used my paper piercing tool to roll my coordinating DSP to put it inside the barrel of the pen. To keep the pen in place, I tied some sheer ribbon around the frame. It can just rest on top of the post-it note pad once it makes it way to its new home.


4 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this set! Bookmarking for future reference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea, love it as a gift for my mother in law thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since the admin of this website is working, no
    question very quickly it will be famous, due to its quality contents.
    Here is my blog post :: Teen Sex Videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on marksandspencer. Regards
    Here is my homepage ; http://www.xxxvideofix.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!