Friday, July 9, 2010

Baby Bundle onesie flower card

I am hooked on making 3D flowers and this time I used a cute onesie stamp from Stampin Up's new stamp set called "Baby Bundle."  The color combo is not typical for baby girl cards, but that is what I like about it!

Supplies:

Card stock:  whisper white, pretty in pink, pixie pink, and old olive
Designer Paper: old olive
Ink: prett in pink, picie pink, and StazOn jet black
Ribbon: old olive satin ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, polka dotted embossing folder, nestabilities small scalloped circles, ticket corner punch
Adhesive: Snail adhesive, glue dots,sticky strip, and stampin dimensionals
Stamp set:  Baby Bundle

To make this 3D flower, cut out two scalloped circles in pretty in pink card stock using the nestabiities small scalloped circle dies. Sponge the edges with pixie pink ink. Cut at every indent to create the petals. Adhere the 1st layer of your flower with a glue dot. Adhere the top layer of the flower with stampin dimensionals.





1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful card. I just signed up to follow your blog. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!