Thursday, July 29, 2010

Card Purse

I saw this great card purse tutorial on the talented Tracy Harp's blog.  You can check out the tutorial on her blog here:  http://inky-doodles.blogspot.com/2008/12/purse-tutorial.html

Here are the supplies I used to make this set:

Card Stock:  pretty in pink, whisper white, old
olive, chocolate chip, and so saffron
Ink:  pretty in pink and chocolate chip
Punches: XL Fancy Flower and 1/2" circle
Dies:  top note  die and little leaves sizzlet
Stamps:  polka dot background stamp and With all my Heart
Embossing Folder:  perfect polka dots
Ribbon:  pretty in pink 5/8" satin ribbon
Adhesive:  sticky strip and multipurpose liquid glue

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely FABULOUS!!! Wow, I'm seriously amazed...great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!