Sunday, January 1, 2023

Watercolored Pink Floral Birthday Card

 I have another entry for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  ("Party Time"  theme) on this New Year's Day!   Happy New Year to you!   Thanks for being here!  Not sure who even visits blogs anymore, but I do like posting here again for old time's sake!   Since I have "un-retired" like Tom Brady from paper crafting, I am interested in stamps and techniques that I would have never paid attention to 7 year ago. This card is an example of that. 


I heat embossed this pretty image from the Altenew Paint-A-Flower: Rosa Floribunda stamp set in white and watercolored using my distress inks.  That sentiment is from the Lawn Fawn Tiny Tags Sayings: Birthday stamp set.   Wishing I had some dew drops for embellishments, but my order hasn't arrived yet.  Sequins it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!