Saturday, January 7, 2023

 Today is my son Jack's 19th Birthday and so I created this card for him.  He is a Quarterback for Stonehill College so I created the card in college colors. 


I used the Altenew Fine Tulle stencil with some Dusty Concord and Black Soot distress inks. I used the MFT Pierced Fishtail Flag STAX die set to create the sentiment panel.  I die cut the word birthday using a die from the Concord and 9th Birthday Dies and used the negative and just layered a piece of black card stock under he white panel.  

Masculine birthday cards always seem tricky to me, but I think stenciling is the way to go!  Quick and easy in colors of your choice paired with a sentiment aaaaaaaaaaand DONE! 


1 comment:

  1. I went to Stonehill so I just had to pop in! The background stencil makes a perfect man-card. It may be called tulle, but it's got a great neutral vibe! And, of course the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!