Saturday, January 14, 2023

CTD725 - Thanks for All You Do

 Since returning to crafting a few months back after a nearly 7 year hiatus, I have been doing what crafters do best........hoarding and overspending.   Now that I have accumulated a nice stash for myself, I am starting to play along again with weekly challenges to get back into the groove and get some visibility.  Ultimately, I want to get back to being on a design team again so I've got some work to do re-establish myself in the crafty world.

Today I played along with the Color Throwdown Challenge #725.


I just received this beautiful stamp set call Newsprint Floral Greetings by Unity Stamp Co.  I just love it and it is 50% right now so if you love it, too, now is a great time to get it!   I have a new rule for myself (that I sometimes ignore).  I have to ink something up 3 times before I can buy another stamp set from that stamp company.   This is the 2nd card I made with it.   

I stamped the image in ground espresso distress oxide ink onto water color paper and then watercolored the image with bundled sage and lumber jack red distress oxide inks.  I chose a sentiment and coordinating die from the Gina K Designs Doodled Autumn stamp set and heat embossed the sentiment.  I die cut the "thanks" 3 times and glued them together to add some dimension.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!