Thursday, November 5, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks - Day 4

Welcome to DAY 4 of the SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks of Holiday release!  Today we are giving you a peek at 3 new stamp sets and 2 new SugarCuts die sets and they all work beautifully together! 



HA!  I just love this!  I will certainly be creating many of these wine tags when I am giving gifts of wine throughout the year!   This classy chick is from the Every Day is Christmas stamp set. The great thing about these new stamp sets is that they coordinate perfectly with our previously released SugarCuts - Layered Treat Labels!  I die cut my image with a die from the SugarCuts - Layered Treat Labels and then mated using a die from our SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles. I stamped the die cut behind the image with a stamp from our Layered Treat Labels stamp set.   The sentiment is from our Feeling Sentimental stamp set.  Oh, and that tag was die cut with our SugarCuts - Gift Tag!

Take a peek below of the SugarCuts - Simple Numbers.  It is our Sweet Incentive for the month!  If you place an order for $60 or more (before shipping and tax), and you will earn that die set FOR FREE!  It will not be released until January, but you can earn it by spending $60!  



Remember our entire Holiday Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, November 6th at 6:00 PM EST!

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the 12 Days of Christmas stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our Holiday Product Release will be announced on Sunday, November 9th!




<!-­‐-­‐ inlinkz code start -­‐-­‐>



15 comments:

  1. Super cute tag and I have some friends I could use that sentiment on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this blog hop because I saw this tag on Instagram. I laughed until I snorted - and I rarely do that, really. I love absolutely everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that is super cute!! Sentiment is so much fun, made me laugh. I love the colors and patterns you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would be great tag for a bottle of win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tag! Very French chic looking with those stripes and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! A delightful and innovative way to combine today's release! Love it!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. your color choose is so elegant!!! awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe thats funny, cute and classy all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha..that is super cute and that would be so perfect for my friend! Love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my that sentiment is awesome! So cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!