Monday, November 9, 2015

SPDSS32

Calling all sketchoholics!   Come and play along with the latest SugarSketch!  
I played along with the brand spankin' new SugarPea Designs Merry Makers stamp set and the coordining SugarCuts - Merry Makers!


I used a die from from the SugarCuts - Heart Journal Card  to create the image panel and then I trimmed it to cooridnate with the sketch.  I used a stencil and some embossing paste to create the snowfall and I tore a white piece of card stock to create the snow on the ground.



I colored my image with copics and die cut himwith the SugarCuts - Merry Makers.   I used dies from the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Circles and the SugarCuts - Gift Tag to create the elements with the sentiment panel.   

Here is the sketch:


The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.  SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS32 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15
Challenge-Prize-Graphic

 




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!