Saturday, November 14, 2015

Snowy Kisses

Toyday I am playing along with the lastest Fusion Card Challenge with some goodies from C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps.  


I started by creating the split panel using the C.C. Designs Cutter Make a Card #11 Winter and the Cutter Rectangles #1 die sets.  I sponged some Tim Holtz tumbled glass distress ink to the top panel to create the sky line.  I stamped the sentiment from the C.C. Designs Snowy Sentiments stamp set in Momento tuxedo black ink. 



I stamped the C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Winter Kisses Lucy andcolored her with copics.  I used a white gel pen to add the freckels to her cheeks.  I added some Aleene's   True Snow under her feet andsprnkled some crystal glitter over it.   I added some silver sequins for snow flakes.  

Here is the the Fusion Card Challenge:




3 comments:

  1. Kim, what a darling card! I love your use of the sketch! Your little snow girl is colored so prettily! Thank you so much for including the Fusion Card Challenge as part of your crafting fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is too cute. Absolutely love your coloring.Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win!!!!! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!