Wednesday, November 4, 2015

C.C. Designs Sneak Peek of the November Release

It's time for a quick sneak peek of the C.C. Designs November release!  It's filled with winter goodness!   Today I am giving you a sneak peek of one of the newest images from the Pollycraft line of stamps.   

Introducing Snowflake!


Let's start with the background.  I chose some patterned paper from the new C.C. Designs Snowy Day 6x6 paper pad.  I then chose a couple of dies from the Cutter Make-a-Card #11 Winter to create the kine of trees and the stitched snow.   I stamped a sentiment from the new Snowy Sentiments stamp set. 


I added few glittered white enamel dots from the Snowy Days enamel dots.  I used a white gel pen to the freckles to her cheeks.

Be sure to head on over to the C..C. Designs blog for some additional sneak peeks from my fellow design team members!  Comeback tomorrow and join us for the release hop!  There will be prizes up for grab!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!