Wednesday, January 13, 2016

SugarPea Designs Winter Release Sneek Peek - Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of our 2016 January Product Release!  If you are just joining us, CLICK HERE to start at Day 1 of our Sweet Peek Week. Today we are fast forwarding to Spring and an Easter themed stamp set to show you as well as a versatile new SugarCuts die set!


Introducing

ACK!  Don't you love her sweet little face?!   I found some gingham paper in my stash for the main panel.   I die cut my stamped image and die cut it with the largest die from our SugarCuts - Stitched Flags.  I stamped a sentiment from the Easter Blessings stamp set onto a flag that I die cut with the SugarCuts - Stitched Flags die set. 


Here's a close up of his sweet little girl and her lamb.
Would you like to win the Easter Blessings stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs Blog post telling us about an Easter tradition! Do you decorate eggs with your children or celebrate with family? We would love to hear all about your Easter traditions.
Our team has come up with amazing inspiration for you! So grab a cuppa and join us! Visit each of our designers blogs to leave a comment for another entry to win! 



Dana Joy will be doing LIVE Periscope broadcasts each day during our SPD Sweet Peeks Release Week! She will offer a $20 GC to SPD for followers on her and the SPD Periscope account!  Winners will be announced the next scope. Just watch (live or rebroadcast) and follow to be eligible to win!


20 comments:

  1. She is adorable!! Love how she is already sitting on grass!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful colouring job on this Kim. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your colors. I just adore that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I just love the way you colored the image, and that little lamb is really sweet!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card! Love that image ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable, love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome designs. I love your card!!!! Beautiful stamp and die sets!!!! So cute!!!! I'm Italian and our Easter tradition is baking Chocolate eggs and put inside a little gift. Children are so happy to open them and discover it and adults are happy because who doen't love chocolate?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card, Kim! I love how you colored her little dress and the soft blue gingham background paper you chose. So sweet! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image--I like your coloring and the gingham background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable Kim. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card with awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a precious and sweet design set. I am thrilled with the religious theme. There are too few companies who use the death of Jesus as a meaningful communication. She reminds me God said we have to have faith like children. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a precious and sweet design set. I am thrilled with the religious theme. There are too few companies who use the death of Jesus as a meaningful communication. She reminds me God said we have to have faith like children. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just precious. Super sweet card. I love this set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It makes my day!